Skip to main content
Pincher Creek Logo Logo to Home

Municipal District of

Pincher Creek


contact us
What do I get for my tax money? A: The MD provides many services to the tax payers some examples are: - Summer Road Graveling Progra...
When can I apply for a summer position?

Summer Student applications are accepted in January of each year.

Did my tax dollars go towards the administration building? A: 75% of the cost for building the new administration office was funded by provincial grants. The r...
How do I get an aerial image? A: You can place a request for an aerial image by calling the Administration office or by submitting...
Can I pay my taxes with a credit card? A: The MD does not accept credit card as a method of payment for property taxes. Payment can be made...

What's Happening

MD Pincher Creek Tweets