Development and Engineering Standards
In 2014, the MD adopted Development and Engineering Standards to guide design, preparation and submission of plans and specifications, for construction of municipal improvements.
The Standards includes sections on:
- General conditions and engineering procedures for municipal development;
- Preparation of engineered drawings;
- Water distribution systems;
- Sanitary sewerage systems;
- Storm drainage system;
- Sewer and water service connections;
- Texas Gates;
- Traffic control devices, street name signs and pavement markings;
- Street lighting;
- Lot grading;
- Utility companies.
Click here to read the Development and Engineering Standards.