Beaver Mines/Lundbreck Utilities
Beaver Mines Utilities:
- The Hamlet of Beaver Mines has no municipal water or wastewater services;
- There is weekly garbage pick-up on Tuesday’s, or Wednesday if Tuesday is a holiday.
- The Hamlet of Lundbreck has municipal water and wastewater services to properties;
- There is weekly garbage pick-up on Thursday’s or Friday if Thursday is a holiday.
- These services are billed bi-monthly and charged on the first of the month in February, April, June, August, October and December.
- The required application form for water/wastewater hook up may be obtained at the MD Administration Office.
- A fee will be charged:
- when public works has to connect any water utilities that have been physically disconnected;
- for connection to any new residence/building;
- for reconnection resulting from a disconnection that has resulted from a non-payment of account;
- for reconnection resulting from construction on the property
- This charge will be waived if the account is being transferred to a new property owner when no physical connection is required
- Reconnection requires 48 hours’ notice to our administration office.
- The customer is responsible for costs required to install the water/wastewater services and have the connections installed;
- The MD supplies a water meter to be installed by the owner on all buildings connected to the water distribution system;
- The MD is responsible for maintaining services to the customer's property line;
- Contact the MD’s Public Works Department for further information;
- All billing inquiries should be made directly to the MD’s Administration office.