Skip to main content
Pincher Creek Logo Logo to Home

Municipal District of

Pincher Creek


License of Occupation

A Licence of Occupation allows a landowner to lease an unimproved road allowance adjacent to their parcel for agricultural purposes. The consent of the neighbouring landowner is required. To obtain a License of Occupation, the interested party needs to fill out an application form.

For further information, please contact the Agricultural Services Manager at 403-627-3130.