Agriculture & Environmental Services
Planning & Development
Agendas & Minutes
During this live, online workshop you will learn:
• The basics of groundwater and how your well works.
• How to protect your well from contamination.
• How to test your well water.
• How to properly operate and maintain your well.
• How and when to shock chlorinate your well.
• What to do with old, abandoned wells on your property.
• And more.
Attend this FREE, live, online water well management workshop on March 4, 2021 hosted by MD of Pincher Creek and presented by the Working Well Program, with technical expertise provided by Alberta Agriculture and Forestry, Alberta Environment and Parks, Alberta Health Services and licensed water well drillers.